ALL CLASSES MEET AND EXCEED REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- We train at your site, on your equipment, your policies, and with your procedures.
- 80% of each course is hands and includes several full scale drills.
- Each class changes from year to year, and is designed to build on the previous year to help your team increase skill sets and continue to improve.
- We encourage locations to invite local responders such as fire departments, hospitals and/or ambulance crews to drill with us.
- We train on all shifts, all days of the week and in all weather conditions.
- We believe the courses should be exciting and used for team building, while still learning all of the required skillsets.
- Drills consist of scenarios in the spaces that the location would actually have to perform in.
- Each person certified in our courses is required to demonstrate competency in the skills before they are certified.
- After training is complete, we offer 1 year of free consultation over confined space and you can call us any day, any time, especially if you are in the middle of an entry and have questions or concerns.
- We are the industry’s leading experts for entry and rescue related to Butinas and Aquariums.
8 Hour Confined Space Entry, Attendant, Supervisor, and Rescue
4 Hour Confined Space Entry, Attendant, and Supervisor
16 Hour Confined Space Entry
Course: Train the Trainer
Space Equipment Recommendations